We collect, process, store, use disclose personal information about our clients in connection with each client’s use of www.HappyFans.club website, or when the client in one’s jurisdiction visits our social media pages.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of personal information:
- Identification and Contact Information (e.g., name, e-mail address, phone number, address, or ID information, when necessary)
- Payment information (e.g., cryptocurrency wallet information, etc.)
- Demographic information (e.g., gender, birthday date)
- Preferences and interests (e.g., when the client chooses what type of Content one would like to see)
- Information submitted or posted by the client in a public space, that could be our social media pages or our website
- Information about client’s Content subscriptions (or one-time payments performed in pay-per-view method)
- The browser client is using for our website, client’s browsing behavior
- We also collect information posted on third-party websites or social media about our services, when necessary.
The client’s personal information is collected whether directly from one (i.e., while signing-up or while performing a transaction in order to subscribe, access some type of Content), or from one in a passive manner (i.e., when using tracking tools like browser cookies), or from third parties (i.e., via social media platforms).
If the client chooses not to submit any personal information when one is requested so in order to perform an Agreement when required by law, the client will not be able to receive our services, i.e., will not be able to access any Content on our website.
USAGE OF CLIENT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information described above for the following purposes or for the ones specified at the time of collection:
- To improve our understanding of clients’ interests and concerns, and use of our services. We use clients’ information only to make our website and services better and to customize clients’ experiences with us, thus we could better serve the client and respond to one’s needs.
- To provide the client with our connected services, respond to one’s questions, complaints, or requests.
- To protect our company, our clients, our collaborators against fraud, theft, or any wrongdoing which may affect our activity as it is our legitimate interest to ensure the security of our activity.
- For anti-counterfeiting purposes and fighting against illegal reproduction of the Content that our Creators provide, it is our legitimate interest to protect our Creators and ourselves from online counterfeiting and preserve our network.
- For marketing purposes: we might use client’s information to contact one, subject to one’s consent when applicable, about new services, functions on our website, or about any special offers that the client could find useful and valuable.
- For analytics purposes: we might use the client’s information to analyze the e-reputation of HappyFans and our services to measure the effectiveness of any campaigns or events that we run.
- For other purposes: we use the information to maintain transactions and other business records for legal, administrative, and audit purposes. We also use the information to comply with legal requirements.
THE CASES, WHEN WE SHARE CLIENT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not disclose or share client’s personal information that we collect, except in the following cases:
- With service providers who perform crucial services on our behalf. We might share personal information with service providers that assist us in the operation of our website.
- With payment service providers.
- Upon receipt of the client’s agreement, with our business partners (e.g., third parties who contribute to sponsorship or promotion of our events).
- With any third party in case of business restructuring or reorganization, including liquidation or dissolution.
- In all the cases when we are required to comply with or act so by law.
INFORMATION REGARDING COOKIES
We might collect certain information through cookies or other automated means.
A cookie is defined as a text file that is stored in a dedicated area of the client’s dedicated area of one’s device’s hard drive. Such a cookie allows its sender to identify the device on which it is stored during the period of consent validity, which does not exceed 13 months.
The types of cookies that we might use are as follows:
- Particular cookies can help us to collect information that will help us to facilitate your browsing (e.g., memorization of log-in information, saving the Content the Client subscribes).
- Other cookies help us to collect information regarding clients’ behavior by collecting referring URLs (i.e., by which banners clients were directed to our website), numbers of website visits, other pages accessed.
- We might let other third parties know that the client browsed our website. Those would be functionalities of “Like”, “Share”, “Comment” which are provided by social media platforms.
- Moreover, cookies are used to determine the most visited areas of the website, to follow activities on the website. Consequently, this improves our Content visibility.
- Our platform might use third-party cookies, which can be provided by analytics providers marketing/advertising agencies, etc. Such cookies enable the third party to collect browsing information on the Client’s devices. Such third-party cookies are used only to evaluate the efficiency of advertising campaigns.
Furthermore, it is important to notice that if the client shares one’s device with other people, we cannot be held responsible and we cannot guarantee that all the personalized services, as well as advertisements, will match the client’s use rather than someone else’s.
PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSFER
The collected personal information may be stored, processed, or transferred to countries or regions where HappyFans operational body is located. This ensures the client the fact that one might receive benefits from more quality services.
In addition, we might transfer such information to the service providers involved in the maintenance of our website, social media, or any other tool that we use to attend to our clients.
In any case of such information transfer, we will ensure the highest protection of the above-mentioned information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION PERIOD
The client’s personal information is not kept in a manner that allows one to be identified for a longer period of time than is required by HappyFans for achieving the necessary information collection purposes.
The client’s personal information can be kept for an indefinite period of time in case of the following:
- Litigation or any dispute.
- Initiated judicial actions.
Each client has a right to request access to the personal information being kept by us. After receipt of such a request, we will provide the client with all the information as required by law.
Moreover, each client has a right to obtain a copy of any personal information being kept by us. Such copy can be made in a compatible and portable format.
Each client has a right to make a request to change, correct, amend, delete any information which is inaccurate, incomplete, or no longer valid.
In the case client’s information is processed in order to achieve our legitimate interests, the client has a right not to agree to such processing, if such interests may be overridden by the client’s interests or freedom.
PROTECTION OF CLIENT’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We commit to protecting each client’s personal information, as well as implementing appropriate technical measures for such security. We aim to protect such information from an accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized access, and from all the other unlawful forms of information processing.
However, considering the fact that the Internet is not a completely secure area and cyber-crimes are part of nowadays world, we cannot guarantee that any of client’s provided personal information will be completely safe. We encourage our clients to behave in a cautious manner when using the Internet to access our website or our social media.
INFORMATION REGARDING POLICY UPDATES
In case of any questions, our clients may have, or in case our clients would like to update their personal information kept by us, our clients are welcome to contact us by email: [email protected]